No-Cost Pregnancy Testing
If you believe you may be facing an unplanned pregnancy due to a missed period, positive at-home test, or other early pregnancy signs, the next step is to medically confirm that you are pregnant. True Care provides no-cost pregnancy testing and ultrasound services in order to verify pregnancy and determine how far along the pregnancy may be.
Why should I come in for pregnancy testing?
One third of all pregnancies end in natural miscarriage, therefore a positive home pregnancy test is not always conclusive. To get the most accurate reading and medically confirm your pregnancy, schedule an appointment with True Care today.
What to expect during your Pregnancy Testing appointment:
- You will meet with a nurse, who will review your complete medical history.
- The nurse will then perform a urine pregnancy test and provide you with your pregnancy test results. The goal of each True Care nurse is to learn about and understand your complete situation in order to provide you with the highest level of professional medical care.
- Your Advocate will meet with you to understand your specific situation. She will listen to your concerns and provide you with education about all of your pregnancy options.
- Your Advocate will begin creating your personal list of specific resources customized to meet your unique needs.
- For women with positive pregnancy tests, you will meet with our Resource Coordinator who will review your personalized list of referrals and go over other resources you may need, including pre-eligibility for Medicaid insurance.
If I’m pregnant, what comes next?
Following a positive pregnancy test result at True Care, we’ll offer you a no-cost ultrasound appointment in order to medically confirm your pregnancy. An ultrasound procedure will also provide you with valuable information you’ll need in order to properly consider your options and make the best, most empowering choice possible for you.