Available Community Resources
At True Care, we can connect you with a number of community resources to get you the extra assistance you need in order to thrive and succeed. These resources include:
- Medical Insurance
- We can help you determine if you qualify for Medicaid. If you do, we can help with the full insurance application process. We can also assist you in finding coverage if you don’t qualify for Medicaid.
- Referrals to doctors and clinics
- Parenting classes for moms and dads, including information on labor and delivery, breastfeeding, and infant care and safety
- We can connect you with advocate and other support services
- Food and Nutrition
- Emergency Financial Assistance
- Adoption Planning
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Tobacco Cessation
- After-Delivery Resources
- Mental Health Resources
All of the community resources offered through True Care are to support you in your journey with materials and services you may not be able to find anywhere else. Schedule an appointment with our center today to get your personalized list of resources from a staff member who truly cares about your well-being.