Call for an appointment right away at 307-215-9684.
During your appointment you will:
- Meet your Advocate and review your personal concerns;
- Be tested for pregnancy, review your medical history and receive an ultrasound exam, (if you meet certain criteria);
- Receive information about all of your options and your customized list of resources and referrals.
Here's a more detailed summary of the process:
- Your call to our Scheduling Line 307-215-9684 will initiate a meeting with a trained Patient Advocate, often the same or the next day.
- Your Advocate will meet with you to understand your specific situation. She will listen to your concerns and provide you with information about all of your pregnancy options. She will also begin creating your personal list of specific referrals and resources customized to meet your needs.
- You will then meet with a Nurse, who will perform a urine pregnancy test, provide you with your pregnancy test results, and review your complete medical history. The goal of each True Care Nurse is to learn about and understand your complete situation in order to provide you with the highest level of professional medical care. The Nurse will also offer you testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea.
- Following your positive pregnancy test, a Nurse Sonographer may perform an ultrasound. The purpose of that ultrasound is to confirm your pregnancy (make sure you are actually pregnant), and also tell you how far along you are.
- After your ultrasound exam is complete, your Advocate will provide you with a customized list of referrals and resources. She may schedule a follow-up appointment for you at that time if necessary, and will ask if you have any additional questions or concerns.
Throughout your appointment, it is the goal of each True Care staff member to provide you with compassionate care and professional medical services. We take a holistic approach to healthcare, addressing your physical, emotional and spiritual health.
Each Patient Advocate and Nurse is specially trained to serve women facing unplanned pregnancies, so rest assured that you will receive all the information you need in an environment where you can feel comfortable.